Provencal cuisine prepared with local products
Savour a resolutely Provencal style cuisine at La Ferme Auberge. Through his refined and generous dishes, the Chef takes pleasure in bringing the most out of all the estate's produce: fresh vegetables and herbs from the garden, fruit from the orchards, olives from the estate's olive groves, eggs laid by our hens.
This appetising array of pure Provencal tastes is completed by produce (meat and poultry, cheese, cold meat, etc.) from local farmers.
The sea bream breeded in traditional aquaculture at Tamaris
- L’ « Escargot Guette »* from St Antonin du Var (snails)
- Pork from Mont Ventoux’s farms and and lamb « Label Rouge » from Sisteron
- Cheeses certified « Made in Provence » from « le Fromager Gastronome »
- Fruit juices (Pressoir de Provence)* and « Eyguebelle » syrups elaborated by hand
- Green and black olives jams, « poivronnade », « artichonnade » and tomatoes/basilic vinegar realized according to traditional recipes by Aix&Terra
- Honey is made in Entrecasteaux thanks to the renowned work of P. Rémy
Not to mention our partner BIOMONDE in Trans-en-Provence, which completes our selection of local and organic produce with its range of delicatessen and dairy products.
Olive oil, fruit and vegetables drenched in sunlight, radiant recipes... Follow the seasons and the region with our different menus, all of which are filled with the aromas of Provence.