We had to renovate entirely this old building (the original construction dated back 19th century). To modernize the ferm and to respect the spirit of the site, Château Mentone has appealed the architect, designer and weel-known urbanist : Jean-Michel Wilmotte.
Teh whole realisation, from the origins of the project to it's application today, is leaded on a responsible way, in the respect of the History and the old spirit of the building.
In the old farm of the domain, "The Farm" provides :
- 1 modular meeting room with professional audiovisual equipment
- 1 wine tasting room
- 1 exhibition space on the mezzanine
- 1 shaded terrace with a bar, ponds, pétanque strip and gardens
- Supervised car park, cloakrooms, bathroom facilities, access for mobility-impaired guests, coach access
- Audio & video broadcasts via a switching interface (Creston DMPS equipment)
- "Air Plat" and "Air Media" technology multimedia players
- HDMI connections
- Video projector on motorised unit
- Mural screen, 55-inch TV screen on mobile trolley and TNT set top box
- 50 chairs and 20 tables
La Ferme offers 90 m² of space able to cater for 10 to 50 people .
Discover the capacities of our reception rooms.Download the plan Book