The estate's shop and tasting winery
La Ferme-Auberge invites you to discover its space devoted to sales and tasting.
In a setting which cleverly combines the old and the new, you will be able to taste Château Mentone wines, which give full expression to the region's qualities. Indeed, our 32 hectares of vineyard are located within the appellation Côtes de Provence and grow 7 of the 11 grape varieties found there. Since May 2012, the estate has been certified organic (AB label) and biodynamic (DEMETER label). Let yourself be guided by the informed advice of our team.
Naturally, you will find Château Mentone wines for sale, but also a multitude of products and other items which are perfect for gifts or simply for treating yourself.
At the winery, discover:
- All the Château Mentone wines. Free personal tasting.
- Wine and Wine Tasting accessories: specialist books, dish towels, aprons, decanters, corkscrews, glassware, and more.
- Olive oil from the estate
- Delicatessen products
- Recipe books
- Newspapers and magazines, cards
- Open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm (closed on Monday morning)
- Open on Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm
- Open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm